Presented by Foundation Tri-Curaçao and PC Racing
along with RMHC Curaçao
In this exciting and incredible journey, you will look to rack up a total of ONE THOUSAND miles and or ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED kilometers whichever you fancy!
(If you feel 1000/1600 is too much, we have the perfect option for you! Walk or Run to support our kids by completing 500 kilometers in 2021 and support RMHC!)
This one deceptively is going to put you to the test, what looks like a pretty straight forward run at it (no pun intended) will challenge you along the way.
By participating in this unique event you are not only achieving a personal goal you are giving back to a worthy cause in the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Curaçao.
You will have the ENTIRE year of 2021 to complete the total amount of running.
YEP, that’s right 1 whole year!!!!!
- Tri Curacao and PC Racing will be offering First (1st) to Third (3rd) Prize Medals for those that accomplish the distances the quickest in the following age groups Male and Female: (1000 Miles and 1000K)
- Overall, 18-29,30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+
- All finishers will receive a T-shirt and commemorative Plaque that can be printed out to show their accomplishment.
- What: 1000 Kilometers or Miles of running or Run/Walk 500 kilometers, you choose your measure!
- When: The year 2021
- Where: Where ever you put your feet down
- Why: To support Ronald McDonald House Charities. Proceeds benefit RMHC.
Registration 1000’s: 75 Fls
Registration 500: 50 Fls
Swag: Finisher Medal for Podium Finishers and Tshirt
Please read the VIRTUAL WAIVER
- T-shirt – receive a T-shirt for signing up with payment of your registration fee(will be delivered at a time during the event)
- Age Group Award – Be one of the first 3 to complete your distance and receive an additional Age Group Award.
- Finishers Medal (Age Group) – receive your Finishers Medal upon completion of the selected distance
- Finishers Plaque – receive a finishers plaque to be displayed in your home or office showing that you accomplished this amazing goal.
- To be eligible you will need to submit your monthly stats.
- Tracking your stats is easy and must be able to be verified using Garmin, Strava, or a similar electronic data source.
- At the end of each month following these easy steps:
1. Login to the Tracking device
2. find a monthly total of RUNNING/WALKING Miles or Kilometers
3. Make a screenshot
4. Send your screenshot to:
1000Miles / 1000Kilometers – Tri Curacao and PC Racing
500 Kilometers – Ronald McDonald House of Curacao
If you currently do not have a tracking app you can sign up to use Strava, easy to use and a great way to log your Ks.